5.) Use your staking dashboard to send node verification tx (click “Send TX” button) and enter verification address from node dashboard registration. Use resulting tx hash for verification
Borrower Contracts Buttons
• Abandon - withdraw offer to host node and keep or return origination fee based on terms
• Verify Node - use for node dashboard verification transaction & resultant hash
• Message - send message to lender
Etho Protocol Staking/Lending Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Borrower and Lender both agree they understand and consent to the terms and conditions below upon entering their private keys on this website.
2. After claiming an available staking contract, Borrower has 50,000 blocks to setup an active and paying Etho Protocol node using Lender's smart contract stake. Failure to do so gives Lender the option to collect Borrower's origination fee.
3. When Borrower's Etho Protocol node produces its first reward payment within 50,000 blocks, contract status is changed from inactive to active. The contract status is changed back to inactive if the Borrower's node loses its paying status for a single payment period. Lender has the option to reset/remove an inactive contract between 50,000 and 199,999 blocks and collect Borrower’s origination fee.
4. Lender can reset/remove an active contract after 200,000 blocks with the origination fee returned to the Borrower. Borrower can abandon an active contract after 200,000 blocks with the origination fee returned to the Borrower.
5. If Borrower abandons an active contract within the first 200,000 blocks, security deposit is forfeited to the Lender.
6. Lender can cancel an active contract only after 200,000 blocks, with 95% of the origination fee returned to the Borrower.
- Lender has the option to stipulate additional Terms and Conditions within each staking contract. By claiming the staking contract, Borrower agrees to Lender's additional Term and Conditions.
- Lender's additional stipulated Terms and Conditions do not supersede Smart Contract rules (1) through (6) listed above.
Ether-1 Node Verification
Copy This Hash For Node Dashboard Use
New Lending Contract Setup
Required Collateral For Contract Deployment: 30000  ETHO