5.) Use your staking dashboard to send node verification tx (click “Send
TX” button) and enter verification address from node dashboard registration. Use
resulting tx hash for verification
Borrower Contracts Buttons
• Abandon - withdraw offer to host node and keep or return origination
fee based on terms
• Verify Node - use for node dashboard verification transaction &
• Message - send message to lender
Etho Protocol Staking/Lending Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Borrower and Lender both agree they understand and consent to the
terms and conditions below upon entering their private keys on this website.
2. After claiming an available staking contract, Borrower has 50,000
blocks to setup an active and paying Ether-1 node using Lender's smart contract
stake. Failure to do so gives Lender the option to collect Borrower's
3. When Borrower's Ether-1 node produces its first reward payment within
50,000 blocks, contract status is changed from inactive to active. The contract
status is changed back to inactive if the Borrower's node loses its paying
status for a single payment period. Lender has the option to reset/remove an
inactive contract between 50,000 and 199,999 blocks and collect Borrower’s
4. Lender can reset/remove an active contract after 200,000 blocks with
the origination fee returned to the Borrower. Borrower can abandon an active
contract after 200,000 blocks with the origination fee returned to the Borrower.
5. If Borrower abandons an active contract within the first 200,000
blocks, security deposit is forfeited to the Lender.
6. Lender can cancel an active contract only after 200,000 blocks, with
95% of the origination fee returned to the Borrower.
- Lender has the option to stipulate additional Terms and Conditions
within each staking contract. By claiming the staking contract, Borrower agrees
to Lender's additional Term and Conditions.
- Lender's additional stipulated Terms and Conditions do not
supersede Smart Contract rules (1) through (6) listed above.
Ether-1 Node Verification
Copy This Hash For Node Dashboard Use
New Lending Contract Setup
Required Collateral For Contract
Deployment: 30000  ETHO